1) Business is in one of the eligible industries identified in State Bill 20B-001 (document in ZoomGrants Library) and can provide current State license(s) verifying good standing and legal operation in Colorado.
- Restaurant, bar, breweries, wineries, distilleries, caterers, Movie theater, fitness and recreational, sports centers
2) Business HQ is located in and is doing business in Colorado.
3) Business must have at least 20% revenue loss since March 26, 2020 (except businesses that began operations between Jan 1 and March 26, 2020).
4) Business must have less than $2.5M in revenue for 2019 and 2020 calendar year.
5) Business must have at least one full-time employee except for sole proprietorship.
6) Business began operating before March 26, 2020.
7) Business must be in compliance with all public health orders.